Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Piles of dirty clothes

Last night... We(H and I) were taking a bath. Mikaela was supposed to be in bed. She walked to us. She wanted to join and talk with us. We told her that we are almost done with bath. She sat down and told us a story about unicorn saved a lizard from dinosaur (her make-up story). We told her it's time to go bed as it's getting late. Mama went and put her to bed and say good night.



We went downstair and watched TV. As the show over, we walked up and found her..... sleep on the pile of dirty clothes on the top of stairs.



We looked at each other and laughed. I ran down stair to get camera. It will be in her scrapbook :o)

This morning, I asked her, "Why are you sleeping on the top dirty clothes last night?"
M replied: I have waiting... waiting... waiting tooo long...I guess I fell asleep.
I asked: waiting for us - why?
M said: ummm ummm... wanted to sleep with you
I said: oh... why didn't you go down and tell us?
M said: it's my bedtime!

Ha ha...

What a darling!
You have read this article bed / dirty clothes / mikaela with the title Piles of dirty clothes. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/03/piles-of-dirty-clothes.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Piles of dirty clothes"