Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I created a Dream Come True

My little girl is turning three in 1 week.
I'm not handling this birthday well and when previewingd the montage I cried a little. I don't want her to grow up.
Here's a clip of her life up to this point. Just so you know, her song (the one I've been singing to her since her little body came home with me) has been "Close to you" by the Carpenters. BIG Carpenters fan, and I'm not scared to say so. Thus the song in the montage. Syd can sing it word for word now, I will try and capture her singing it on video to download....it's great....my little dream come true :)

You have read this article montage / sydney / three with the title I created a Dream Come True. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/03/i-created-dream-come-true.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I created a Dream Come True"