I have to preface this with....I have actually been to 3 Colts games.
I'm not just one of those....they are playing well so I like them kind of girls. Hell I've been a Jazz fan for years.
I remember all of the Bulls fans. They LOVED the Bulls.....and why not, they were a winning team with the greatest players. When they lost the great players those fans became Lakers fans.
I will just say, I was never a Bulls fan, and will never be a Lakers fan.
(my wife would be so proud of me for talking sports on my blog:) I'm such a sports enthusiast after all. ha ha
The boys have completely done a 180 on us. They have switched personalities and now in talking with other twin moms, I have found that this will happen and could happen for the remainder of their lives.
I have been lucky that they each decide to switch at the same time. One becoming more demanding, the other even-tempered.
They are such opposites....from looks to their dispositions.
It's funny to watch them and think of them as grown men, and how they will have some of the same personality traits as they do currently. (I don't think it's funny when I think of their sister at 15 with some of her present personality traits)
These boys don't want to sit anymore...they want me to walk them around the house. That was fine to do with Syd but there are two of them and only one of me.
Cam is crawling already...he's such a muscle man. He pulls himself up to a standing position also. Spencer is just as happy to sit back and watch him.
Sydney was walking at 7 months, running at 9....we'll have to see if Cam has it in him to keep up with his sister.
| Cool Slideshows |
Off to watch the Jazz....and coincidentally the Bulls :)
You have read this article with the title A complete 180. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/02/complete-180.html. Thanks!
No comment for "A complete 180"
Post a Comment