Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Bedtime Boogies

Syd was having a hard time going to sleep last night.
She was very restless and called for us to go in several times.
The last time (10 pm) she stated...."Mommy, I have a boogie"
Jan said on her way in to Syd's room, "what did she say ?", in which I replied, "she has a boogie, get a tissue on your way"


I hear in the bedroom :
Syd : "Mommy, I have a boogie, I need a tissue"
Jan finishes wiping her nose.
Syd : "I have a lot more boogies !"
Jan : "you have a lot more boogies ?!"
Syd : "yes, I have 5 more boogies"
Jan (laughing) : "You have 5 more boogies !"
Syd states very matter of fact : "yes, I have 2 holes"

It reminded me of an email I got yesterday.

A father was getting ready for a trip, packing his bags in his room.
His young son comes in pointing his finger at him. "Daddy look"
The father grabbed his hand and said...."I'm gonna eat that finger!" gobbling up the boys finger.
He goes back to packing and the son says, "yes, but Daddy, where's my booger?"
You have read this article with the title Bedtime Boogies. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/02/bedtime-boogies.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Bedtime Boogies"