My twin boys are sick. They are equally miserable, and equally demanding of my time. Besides the normal day to day diaper changes, bottles, food, and rotating from lap to bouncy seat to floor that I do with them....I now get to throw in administering medicine, nose blowing, and holding 24/7 to my to do list. Remember that's all x2.
And now what to do with the 3rd ball. The sweet little girl who has been pushed aside the last couple of days has now decided to act out. She's been so sensitive to everything, every time mommy can't meet her needs immediately everyone hears about it. Right when I get everyone calm and sit down to read or play with her someone starts yelling. Poor Syd.
There are times during the day that I feel as if all of my balls are in the air and my hands are tied. I just can't get to everyone. Calgon just isn't singing my song anymore. This is bigger than Calgon. This calls for little blue prescription pills.
(Note to self....get little blue prescription pills)
My new song is one from Finding Nemo. It's a song I come back to every now and then to get through tough days.
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming,swimming, swimming"
You have read this article with the title Juggling Act. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/01/juggling-act.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Juggling Act"
Post a Comment