Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

you are the sweetest!

Happy Saturday!

Saturday's mean Card Patterns!

We have a super sponsor this week....


SRM Stickers!

Make sure that you pop over to the Card Patterns blog to see not only the Card Patterns Design Team's cards but also the SRM Stickers Design Team cards!  Now how fun is that?

Here's a peek at my card:


Here's this weeks fab sketch:


I know...super fun, right?!!

I don't typically photog my cards at this particular angle, but I wanted you to see the smidge of yellow underneath the scallop:)  You would not have been able to see that if I had it 'sitting up'....My kids and I have been on a Strawberry kick for the last couple of weeks....love them...can't get enough of them!

I used the very fun, We've Got Your Sticker Plus-Strawberry Set on my card...how could I resist?  All the paper is from my highly neglected American Crafts pile.  There is some zig zag action with the 'ole stitching:)

I hope that you'll play along with us this week....I'd love to see how the sketch inspires YOU!  I really enjoy popping over to everybody's blog when they link up over at the Card Patterns blog...you gals are so very inspirational!
You have read this article american crafts / card patterns Design Team / srm with the title you are the sweetest!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/04/you-are-sweetest.html. Thanks!

No comment for "you are the sweetest!"