Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Yawn ........ Hello There, Beautiful


Well, hello there all my crafty friends!!!!  It's been a longggggggggggg winter!  I feel like I am a bear coming out of hibernation!  Spring (knock on wood, fingers crossed) has sprung FINALLY in the Great State of Maine!!  Wow oh wow is all I can say about this past Winter!  We received 102.01 inches of snow!!!


Ok, maybe it was not this bad, but ...... there were days it felt like this!!! What a long cold and snowy winter!  But, we are finally getting multiple days up in the 50's and crocuses and daffodils are starting to peek out ... if you live in a snowy location you know what I am talking about ... it's like you hibernated for the winter and a new, fresh, warmer air has blown new life into your cold, frost bitten brain!  This blog has felt the subzero temps too and climbed into a deep winter hibernation!  But, much like the crocuses, it's SPRING and I promise to be back here often!!

Hope you are all well and I will take this moment to say, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your sweet comments and visits here to stop by and see what I am up to! 

Thanks for stopping by...
Karen
You have read this article Chatter with the title Yawn ........ Hello There, Beautiful. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/04/yawn-hello-there-beautiful.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Yawn ........ Hello There, Beautiful"