Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

What's your favorite color?

We are doing a special blog hop over at http://whatisyourfavething.blogspot.com/ and our challenge is revisiting an older challenge from when we first started in 2009 - what's your favorite color?  For that older challenge, I did a layout in WHITE but right now I have to admit the GREEN/VERDE is my favorite color = perhaps because it's spring?!
I used a Prima mask and sprayed Lettuce Ranger color wash. The photo is a postcard that I bought when we were in Republica Dominicana about 10 years ago. The flowers and leaves are Prima, and the birds and ferns are K&co Botanical.

The journaling is the first lines of a poem called Romance Sonambulo by Federico Garcia Lorca - I used the original Spanish as I think poems are always better in the language in which they were written but the English translation is, " Green , how I want you green/ Green wind. Green branches."  It's a really wonderful poem - here's a  link to it.

Hope you check out the hop!
Chris
You have read this article a few of my favorite things / Prima / scrapbooking with the title What's your favorite color?. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/04/what-your-favorite-color.html. Thanks!

No comment for "What's your favorite color?"