Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

SCACD's 1st Challenge!


Happy Wednesday!

I was so excited to see SCACD's 1st challenge go live yesterday!  I have so many of their wonderful stamps and now I have a good excuse to ink them up!!!

Stamps: Victoria Case for SCACD (Winter)
sentiment: SU! so many sayings set
Papers: SU! cs, Summer Driggs digi paper
Ink: Memento black, Copic markers
Other: MS snowflake punch, seam binding (new), 
Stickles, button/floss, dimensionals.


Yes,  I know it's spring, but I've been wanting to use this stamp foreveh!!!  Don't ya just love the blues & browns together?  Yum!


SCACD Friends With Heart


Challenge Blog



Want this badge?

On the homefront, we've been spring cleaning, anyone who really knows me, knows I'm in a perpetual state of 'spring' cleaning.   I believe I would be truly happy in an empty house (except for my lovely family & crafting supplies, of course!)

As I was cleaning behind my dresser, I found some vinyl wall art I had forgotten about!  too fun!  So up it went!

I think I was originally saving it until we re-painted the walls, but I've thrown perfection out the door and decided to just enjoy the art now!

That's it for me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a new company release, an Easter blog hop and a brand new color challenge!

I hope you have the opportunity to do something today that makes your heart happy!
Blessings!
You have read this article SCACD / victoria case / winter with the title SCACD's 1st Challenge!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/04/scacd-1st-challenge.html. Thanks!

No comment for "SCACD's 1st Challenge!"