Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

no 522

Odd blog post title, eh?

It was one of those...hmmm...what do I call this one?
I had a ball playing with my newest Crate Paper goodies, the Portrait Collection.  Good grief, all their lines rock and I have to say that I think that the CP Girls rock...so many of their styles just 'speak' to me...

Any ideas as to what the NO 522 means?  I think it is just random but if anybody knows for sure, please let me know:)

I tend to make a lot of non-sentiment cards...makes it customizable later.  

Really love the latest CPS sketch:


Pop over to my Flashback Friday blog to read about the winner of my Flashback Friday Back-to-Basic Blog Candy!  I've also listed the responses to my question:  What is your favorite crafty tool?

Have a super day!!!
You have read this article cps / crate paper / pti with the title no 522. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/04/no-522.html. Thanks!

No comment for "no 522"