Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

little bits of this and that

Sitting here on a cloudy, cold April day ... and being thankful for so very much! Oh sure, life isn't perfect {not even close} but I'm SO okay with that! In fact, I don't even LIKE the word "perfect" ... the word makes me uneasy.
So yeah, I'm so very thankful in this busy, imperfect, sometimes just plain whacky little corner of my world.

What have I been doing?
Editing wedding photos ... lovin' them!
Senior shoot with my nephew ... got some fab shots!
Spending lots of time with family for birthdays, doctor appointments, small road trips, live shows, the movies, spring breaks, and a mini getaway with ed.
And lots and lots, {and lots} of scrapbooking and creating.

Speaking of scrapping ... I'm excited about the things I've been creating.
I gotta say, that I can't scrapbook or create without this glue ... I use it on every page and every project I create ... the absolute best glue ever! Really, seriously ... EVER! I buy the stuff in bulk!! Truth!
{Click on images to see larger}
{a layout I did for the 4-6 Challenge over at For the Luv of Art .. challenge: to scrap childhood pics}


{blessed, and thankful for, the opportunity to design with Magistical Memories Chipboard! these are 2 of my recent layouts for them} 

{the next 3 projects are using Jillibean Soup goodies. i threw my hat into the design team call ... didn't make the cut, but i'm crazy excited, and love, the things I created for the call ... can't get better than that!}



{the next 2 projects are things I did for the Creative Imaginations blog this week. Still pinching myself that I'm a part of the CI team ... it has been a fantastic experience! Memory Box gave us DT girls the opporutnity to play with some of their amazing stamps ... I used their Butterfly stamp and their ABC stamp ... for inspiration galore from this week's blog hop, just click here: CREATIVE IMAGINATIONS}


In other 'little bits of me' news ... I'm continuing my new healthy lifestyle. I start each day spending time fueling my soul ... quiet time in my Bible and praying. Starting my day with my Jesus makes the rest of my day so much easier to stay on track with what is important and helps me keep everything in perspective. I'm fueling my body with good foods and good exercise ... with absolutely no crazy mind games. Love that!

Gotta run ... {not literally...this girl bikes and hikes, she doesn't run} HA!
 I'm working on my client's vacation album and am determined to get it done this weekend. 35 pages to go.
So yeah, I gotta run ... I got a date with my Tonic cutter and my Helmar glue!!!
until next time ...
xoxo
~carrie~

You have read this article with the title little bits of this and that. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/04/little-bits-of-this-and-that.html. Thanks!

No comment for "little bits of this and that"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...