Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Inspire Me Fridays - Show us what you made!

Happy Friday!

Welcome to Inspire Me Fridays!


I'm so inspired by all the beautiful creations I see on the web....yes, greeting cards &  scrappy layouts, but it doesn't stop there!  I love to see delicious kitchen creations, sewing projects, refinished furniture, remodeled kitchens...bathroom, bedrooms, decorating ideas for the home, needle crafts, trash-to-treasure projects, altered crafts and Cricut creations....get the picture?!  

I can spend hours reading all the thousands of blogs I follow, you are ALL so talented & creative!  So now I would like to invite you to show me your wonderful creations!

Here's how it plays out...

  • If you made it with your own hands, link it up!  We all want to see it!!
  • Direct links please.
  • Please link back to this post/blog!!
  • Please comment on the link in front of yours....it's a great way to meet new friends!

Inspire Me Friday will remain open for the weekend!




.
You have read this article Inspire Me Fridays with the title Inspire Me Fridays - Show us what you made!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/04/inspire-me-fridays-show-us-what-you.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Inspire Me Fridays - Show us what you made!"