Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Hope you all had a wonderfull weekend!!! We shure had, Saturday we had such wonderfull weather so after Finn's soccermatch we enjoyed the garden and the sun! Sunday wasn't that great but that gave me the change to do some cleaning and scrapping!!

Here is what I made!

This one is for the endless challenge over at the Scrapheap! The challenge is to use a different shape and I made a very huge tag!!!

I decided to use some of my stash cause I really need to make some space if I want to buy some new stuff!!!


I'l keep it short today!! I had a dentistappointment this afternoon and i am not feeling that great now!!

Hope you will all have a wonderfull week!!!
You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/04/hope-you-all-had-wonderfull-weekend-we.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "