Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Goddess Guides...

I finished my journal page from the "Connecting With The Goddess Within" workshop, and I'm excited to share it with you! Here's how far it was the last time I shared...

and here's the finished page...
In the meditation we did in the workshop, I followed a long path to a big mountain, accompanied by two of my animal totems, the raven and the deer. When we got there we were introduced to the rabbit - a new guide! The journey was longer than that, but that is the part I wanted to represent in my journal page...

I loved playing with this so much! When I finished my colored pencil drawing, I decided to cut it out and add it to a page I already made in the "Child's Play" workshop, so it's a combo! The background is a magazine page with collaged tissue paper, handmade stamps and a little embossing with white paint on the bottom. Then I added an acrylic-swirled piece of cardstock for the path, and glued my drawing on top. I feel like it really represents my meditation just like I saw it. My horizons are really being broadened!

My spirograph arrived in the mail last night and I got to play around with it a little bit. I forgot that there is a learning curve with operating that thing! My first few attempts were a big mess! HA! I managed to make one good one though and I'm going to keep practicing til I have a few I can add to a page.

Thanks so much for visiting and for your comments - I really appreciate you so much!!!
You have read this article with the title Goddess Guides.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/04/goddess-guides.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Goddess Guides..."