Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Day Two of 21 Secrets...

One thing I am really loving about 21 Secrets, is the diversity of the teacher's artistic styles! I can take a break from one project to let it simmer in my brain a little; and while I am doing that, start something completely different! For me that really keeps things fresh, and the amount of learning that happens grows by leaps and bounds!

Today, I worked on two projects. I did another divider page for my "Becoming Brave" workshop. This one is all about being fearless about taking care of your body...
I'm loving working with this color palette, and plan to carry it throughout the creation of the journal. Right now I'm working on the "Fearless About Work" divider. I will share that with you tomorrow. This project is 8x8 on chipboard.

Next I enrolled in the "Connecting with the Goddess Within" workshop, which includes a guided meditation; followed by creating a journal page about it. Here's my journal page in progress...

That's me with my spirit guides. The rabbit is a new one I just met on my journey today. The raven comes with me everywhere, he is my spirit totem. The deer greets us from time to time on my life's path. I sketched this out in pencil and am filling it in with colored pencil and a black pitt pen. It's going in my Soul Journal, which is an 8 1/2 x 11 sketchbook.

Another cool thing about 21 Secrets is seeing the gallery fill up with all of this gorgeous artwork from all the different workshops! It's so inspiring!

That's it for today, but I will be back tomorrow with another update. Thanks so much for visiting and for your comments! I really appreciate you!
You have read this article with the title Day Two of 21 Secrets.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/04/day-two-of-21-secrets_02.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Day Two of 21 Secrets..."