Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

comet.

No, not the cleaner....the reindeer variety.

I had a ton of fun putting this card together...who can resist felt snowflakes?


You gotta love that A Muse sentiment!

I was inspired by the current Jingle Belles challenge:
Jingle Belles, Batman Smells


Our mission is to make a humorous holiday card...I want to think that my card is humorous but it isn't too humorous to have a cha-ching kind of christmas...the wallet starts to get a little slim & trim:)

I used this week's Clean & Simple sketch:


Just a reminder that my back-to-basics candy ends tonight at 11:59 pm PST...pop over to the Flashback Friday blog!


thanks for stoppin' by!!!!
You have read this article A Muse / ftl / jingle belles / stampin' up with the title comet.. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/04/comet.html. Thanks!

No comment for "comet."