Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

You Are Cherished

 .

Happy Monday!

I'm running late today...the 'turning of the clocks' always messes with my head!  We are now running on Daylight Savings Time, so strange!

I have a lovely Doodle Pantry card to show you today.

Stamps: Doodle Pantry digi (Iris set)
Paper: SU! cs, Doodle Pantry digi paper (Iris set)
Other: MS pearls


I whipped up this beauty this morning in about 15 minutes!  I absolutely LOVE the digi paper Laurie included in this Iris set!   The 'perfectly-placed' pearls cover the ink my naughty printer spit out onto my paper....bad printer!!!

Want this digi set for FREE???  
Just enter the Doodle Pantry Challenge &
it will be emailed to you!  



Hope you like my digital CAS card today, tomorrow I have some of my other favorite style cards to show you, shabbychic & vintage!

Enjoy the rest of your Monday and thanks for stopping by, I cherish your friendship!
Blessings!


I shared today's creation with...

Doodle Pantry - use any DP image

Paper Playtime - pick your challenge (purple & green)

The Pink Elephant - springtime
Woodware USA - spring

 Die Cut Dreams - special friend/Mother's day

Critter Sketch - monochromatic

Cheerful Stamp Pad - Spring

Creative Cowgirls  - Monochromatic

Gingerloft  - Use flowers

Little Claire's  - Flowers

One Stop Craft - Clean and Simple

Our Daily Bread Designs -  Leather or pearls

Stamp, Scrap and Doodle - Spring has Sprung

Simply Create - monochromatic

Digi Doodle Shop's Best - Pearls

Rainbow Lady's -  Best Friends

Some Odd Girl - Think Spring
Southern Girls -Use Flowers
Stamp Insanity -  Anything Goes, with a twist - A pop of Green

My Time To Craft -  Jewels

Totally Ladybugs Tuesday - Spring Colours

That's Krafty Thursday - use kraft
You have read this article All Occasion / CAS / Doodle Pantry / Friendship with the title You Are Cherished. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/you-are-cherished.html. Thanks!

No comment for "You Are Cherished"