Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

What's your favorite pastime?

The new challenge is up at These are a few of my favorite things blog and it is What is your favorite pastime. I love to sew and to do crafts, I love to read, I love to cook, and I love to paint with watercolors.  For this layout, I used a photograph of my palette and an actual small watercolor study that I did of a Bahamian seascape. The background paper is Prima, and the Steampunk elements are cut from a piece of Graphic 45 paper that was given to me. I added whatever seemed to fit: a vintage label, stamps, feather, vintage flowers, and a brooch from my collection.
Be sure to come over and check out the fabulous layouts by the Design Team and then show us your stuff!!!!
ttfn
Chris
You have read this article a few of my favorite things / scrapbooking / watercolor with the title What's your favorite pastime?. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/what-your-favorite-pastime.html. Thanks!

No comment for "What's your favorite pastime?"