Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

What we did last weekend!!

I know it's been a while, but I blogging isn't on top of my priotitylist at the moment, I have a lot going on right now!! Don't worry most of it is FUN, like organazing the playbackshow at Finn's school, preparing for my trip to Madrid, enjoying the great weather we had last week (and sadly enough winter got back with a lot of cold wind), but I am also taking care of my sweetie Sjors who has a bad skincondition and needs a lot of care at the moment (I think he just might be allergic to grass or something cause it always gets worse when springtime is around), helping Rick out with his homework (only 16 weeks till summervacation, YAY) and just being there for hubby who has a killing workscedule at the moment (he works for a compagnie that sells flowerpackaging and with Valentine and all the mothersdays and womendays all around the world it's very busy) And my head is filled with some new things I want to try out but just can't find the time to start with it (there will be more about this)!!! So that's why blogging wasn't my first thing to do for a while!!!
Anyway here is what I did last weekend!!!
First Finn and I made cupcakes, it's our first attempt and we where very satisfied with the result and they tasted good to!!!

Sunday Pete's parents took us to the beach for a walk, Rick didn't join us cause he was "chilling" with a friend (read, cycle to the Mc Donald's for a chickenburger and play some games on the X-box) In case you wonder why Sjors wasn't there but Sjors always drinks the salty seawater and we all know what that does to your stomach, and I don't love to clean out the car!!!
Finn and granddad!


Finn, love it when he looks like this!!!


With grandmama



Drinking hot cocoa at a beachtent!!




Walking back through the dunes!!!
As you see we had a wonderfull day!!!!

Of course I also have something to show you for the forum over at the Scrapheap we had to make ATC's with a springtheme!! And to be honest I never did ATC's so here is my first attempt!!!

So that's it for today!! Hope you all have a wonderfull Thursday !! Tonight I am going to watch Wie is de mol? (Who is the mole?) a Dutch tv proramm I LOVE to watch!! Who do you think is it? I am very curious, I doubt between Art and Patrick!!!!!
See you!!!


You have read this article with the title What we did last weekend!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/what-we-did-last-weekend.html. Thanks!

No comment for "What we did last weekend!!"