Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

what's cookin'

Happy Saturday!

Today's Card Patterns day!

Here's my card:


Our sponsor this week is Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps!

Check out the sketch for this week:


I used one of the aprons in the Apron Strings set.  I love aprons...via images and the real thing...funny thing is, I'm not much of a cook/baker:)  Sssssshhhhhh....It's all for show..LOL.  People seem to be surprised when they find out I'm not domestic like that:)

All my paper is ala Melissa Frances' Kitschy Kitchen that I received from the oh-so-super Sherry!  Umm.....used the twill letters in my Card Patterns card last week...didn't intend to use them again but that circle panel was screaming for more embellishing!  The felt bloom and button are ala Making Memories...

Thanks so much for stopping by, we hope that you'll join in the Card Patterns fun!!!!


You have read this article card patterns Design Team / Making Memories / melissa frances with the title what's cookin'. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/what-cookin.html. Thanks!

No comment for "what's cookin'"