Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

thx

Happy Saturday!

Hopefully I'm sleeping in today...yesterday was my last day at my job and last night my girl had a little slumber party..oy.

Today is Card Patterns day!

I wanted to unleash the scrappy side of my creativity...I'm such a fan of a ton of gals that have that style...today's card is filled with so much goodness:


I've been hoarding that gorgeous muslin bloom that my bloggie friend Sherry made....doesn't it look fab with the twill alpha that was also a RAK from my bloggie friend Tami!  All the pattern paper is Basic Grey Curio...love, love, love it!

Check out this week's Card Patterns Sketch 107:


I hope that you'll join in the Card Patterns fun!!!

**chit chat**

I decided to recognize the Bloggers day of Silence yesterday in honor of all the people that were touched by the Earthquake and Tsunami in Japan....all the devastation over there just breaks my heart.  

You have read this article basic grey / card patterns Design Team with the title thx. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/thx.html. Thanks!

No comment for "thx"