Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Thanks ribbon...

TGIF Friends...TGIF!

Whew, whatta week...looking forward to the weekend although my goal is to get a ton of purging and organizing done....

Here's a card that I had lotsa fun making...


I used Scor Tape {love that stuff} along the edges of the 'ribbon'...and glitzed it up with Martha glitter.  I'm still so lovin' my Tim Holtz/Sizzix Rosette die...I topped it off with an old MM feltie bloom and a JANE button that has 2 Queen and Co pearls....All the patterned paper is Amy Butler....

I was inspired by Tiff's Sketch:


I seriously could NOT wait to use her sketch...pretty fabbie....

My color combo is compliments of CR84FN:


When I saw those colors together I instantly thought of Amy Butler:)

Do you see the sentiment I used?

It is the fabulous result of co-branding with E.A.D Designs...




Earlier this week I used a Stickerz on my Acorn Tag project, today's sentiment is from the Rub-Ons set...you gals are going to love them...vinyl and opaque...see how it POPS even on that super busy {& fun} Amy Butler pattern?

Although you can't really tell from the pic...all my thread is PINK.....how could I resist?

Thanks for all the bloggie love over on the Skipping Stones Designs site, I had fun putting together the tut:)

Just a reminder that Flashback Friday 8.0 ends tonight at 11:59 pm PST!  If you haven't had a chance to play, this is your chance!!!  Link up HERE...we want to see your 1st 3D projects!  There is a lovely prize package from our fabbie Sponsor waiting for you:


Well, thanks for stoppin' by...I so love to read your comments....come on back tomorrow for the newest Card Patterns sketch and Sponsor!


You have read this article Amy Butler / ead designs dt / jane's fimo buttons / martha / mm / paper smooches / tiff sketches with the title Thanks ribbon.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/thanks-ribbon.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Thanks ribbon..."