Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Still Going...

I don't mind telling you that scrapbooking is really hard right now. I start looking through my photos and my mom is everywhere - I really miss her. I'm so glad I've got those photos, and the memories to go along with them, but scrapping will have to wait awhile I guess.

Journaling, however, is keeping me going. It keeps my mind busy and the prompts keep me creating, which is so helpful. I've got a few new pages that I'm excited to share with you!

Here's another page from the "30 Days Of Lists" prompts...

What's In My Bag
I didn't realize I had so many packs of gum in there - LOL.


and a few pages in my "Good Things Daily" journal...
(the business card flips open and there is journaling behind it)


does anybody recognize that tape with the Q's on it? It's from Quizno's sandwich shop, which is where we had lunch! Who knew that they had their own deco-tape? I just had to use it of course!

This was a truly exciting find at the consignment store!

Thanks for the advice about the books and classes from my last post! I just ordered all three books!!! HA. I couldn't decide. And I think I am actually going to take both classes too! I will probably sign up in the next day or two. I will let you know how it all goes...

Thanks for visiting and I will see you again soon!
You have read this article with the title Still Going.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/still-going_09.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Still Going..."