Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Soul Journal Tape Page...

Thank you for your kind comments about my tribute to my mom. It really means a lot to me to be able to share my memories with all of you. I hope your Saint Patty's Day was wonderful!

I finished another page in my Soul Journal. I am finding this journal so freeing to work in. The prompts were to use tape for a background; and then to make copies of previously done journal pages, and use pieces of them on a new page.

Here's how the prompts turned out...

Then I just kept adding stuff to it here and there; and finished it with a quote from Mother Teresa that I saw yesterday and thought was really beautiful. Here's the final page...


I signed up for another art journaling class by Sarah Whitmire (the author of the Soul Journaling prompts). It's called "Jet Set Journaling" and is about art journaling on the go. I'm excited to make up a new travel journaling kit. I will be sure to post about it when I get it all set.

I received my three journaling books from Amazon today. They all look good, but the one I am going to read first is this one:


Life's Companion
by Christina Baldwin


It captured my attention immediately, and I'm really looking forward to delving into it further. I will keep you posted on how it goes.

That's it for today! Thanks so much for visiting and I will see you again soon!
You have read this article with the title Soul Journal Tape Page.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/soul-journal-tape-page_17.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Soul Journal Tape Page..."