Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Snowdog and my baby is a teenager now!!

Yep my baby is a teenager!!! Can't believe it when did that happen???? But he is 10 now and we celebrated a little party since my dad, brother and sister are on a skitrip in Austria (yes we where invited but going on a skitrip with 20 adults and 8 kids isn't really our thing) we invited Pete's parent and some friends!! We had a lovely day, he got the Lego he wanted so badly and a lot of cash!! We celebrate another party in 2 weeks when everybody is home again!!!

I also have another lo to share with you!! I made this one for the latest challenge over at Sketchy Thursdays!! It's been a while since I joined them but I loved this sketch so much and I really wanted to scrap this pic of Sjors in the snow for a long time!!!
I cut the words out of a stickersheet they are the outlines of the sticker (hope that makes sence and you understand what I mean??)



Hope you will have a great day, I'll be back soon!!!!

You have read this article with the title Snowdog and my baby is a teenager now!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/snowdog-and-my-baby-is-teenager-now.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Snowdog and my baby is a teenager now!!"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...