Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

the sky's the limit...

I love that saying:

the sky's the limit

Here's what I have to share with you today...


I've been wanting to ink up my Practicing Creativity Stamps and when I saw their new sketch challenge, I knew that I wanted to play along!


I used my new MME Stella and Rose papers which was perfect for the latest CR84FN Color Challenge:


This card is also perfect for the Paper Piecing challenge going over on the Moxie Fab World Blog!


The Paper Piecing Challenge

It might be not be so visible but, the orange patterns I used on my card are different....I like how I captured the pattern that I pieced for the hot air ballon...

I'm the hostess with the mostess over at E.A.D Designs today...


Check out the very fun Spring Fling Color Challenge:


The wonderful thing about the E.A.D Designs Color Challenge is that everybody is a winner!

25% off for everyone who plays
$20 GC to one random winner

Now how fun is that?

So pop on over there, leave me some of that fabbie bloggie love:)


You have read this article ead color challenge / mme / practicing creativity with the title the sky's the limit.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/sky-limit.html. Thanks!

No comment for "the sky's the limit..."