Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Sew Easy Stamping Technique! (3/30)

Happy Wednesday!

Do you sew?   I really enjoyed sewing once upon a time, even have a box load of fabric.  I'll have to whip something up and show off my hidden talent!  haha

"May your bobbin always be full!"
 
Stamps: Hot Off the Press (stamped stitches) clear acrylic
sentiment: CG
Papers: SU! cs
Ink: SU! pumpkin pie classic pad
Other: button sticker, floss, dimentionals

I created this focal point by using my 'intact' stamp set as a stamp.  Used my cuttlebug plate for my clear mounting block.  how fun is that?!


We have a new Belli Challenge for you today!  For the next two weeks, our theme is Seamstress!  You can use stitching, buttons etc on your card or make it a sewing themed card like I did!  Interpret however you like!  Check out the variety of inspiration from the rest of the DT and put your name in the hat to be the next Belle of the Belli!
Creative Belli Challenge blog!

We've been busy with homeschooling paperwork these past few weeks.  I've kept up better this year, but Pennsylvania is one of the stricter states regarding homeschool laws; paperwork, record-keeping, portfolios, evaluations!  ugh!  Oh well, school will wrap up for us by the end of April.  Then we'll have a chance to relax a little!

Enjoy your hump day!
Blessings!


I'm sharing my creation today with...
  • Card Positioning Systems - SKETCH 
  • Sugar Creek Hollow  - Stitching 
  • Just Add Ink - use just stamps & cardstock
  • Simply Create -do it yourself
  • Gingersnap Creations - once in a blue moon (mine: GC17: Citrus & GC79: Stitching)
  • Pixie Cottage - stitching and/or sketch
  • Your Next Stamp - stitching





.
You have read this article All Occasion / CAS / Creative Belli / encourage with the title Sew Easy Stamping Technique! (3/30). You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/sew-easy-stamping-technique-330.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sew Easy Stamping Technique! (3/30)"