Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Scooting by to say hi!

Saturday's only mean one thing...Card Patterns Day!

I had fun playing with some MME Fine and Dandy and the new Paper Smooches Spiffy Scooters set!


Can you tell that I used some oh-so-fun blue stitching?  Have you noticed that I've been using my colored thread lately?  haha...might be because I'm out of white:)

Here's sketch 106 that inspired me:


Looking forward to visiting your blogs to see how this sketch inspires you!

**chit chat**

To all those that have been touched by the horrific earthquake in Japan or the tsunami's that were triggered by the quake, my heart goes out to you...personally I was up at 2 am yesterday...on the phone with my cousin since my Mom is in Waikiki with my Uncle....I'm so very thankful that they are okay.  Natural disasters put everything in perspective to a person...






You have read this article Card Patterns / mme / paper smooches with the title Scooting by to say hi!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/scooting-by-to-say-hi.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Scooting by to say hi!"