Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Riddle Me This! (3/29)

Happy Tuesday!

Do you like riddles?
Stamps: Doodle Pantry (apple snack) digi
sentiment:  Marlene @ Disguised as a Grown-Up blog   
Papers: SU! cs & dsp
Ink: Copic markers
Others: Nesties, hole punch,
SU! ribbon.

Inside reads...Finding 1/2 the worm! **gulp**



Thank you Marlene for these fun sentiment freebies!  I never remember to take a photo of the inside of my cards when I actually finish them.  Sorry!  I didn't do anything fancy, just printed it on the white cardstock!

I made this fun card for Digital Tuesday's challenge offered up by our lovely Lora...."for the kids!"   Pop over to the challenge blog to see all the fun creations by our super fabulous team members!
Digital Tuesday Challenge blog!

I over-slept this morning!  geeshhz  I went to bed really early last night thinking I would get up early this morning!  lol   didn't quite work out that way!

Hope your Tuesday is beautiful!   I'll be right back with my challenge card for Tuesday Throwdown!
Blessings!

Paper Playtime -  Anything Goes
Die Cut Dreams - Use a food themed Digi image
KB Cute monday - Food & Beverages
Gingerloft - Die Cuts or Punches
Pile It On - Cute
You have read this article Doodle Pantry / Silly humor with the title Riddle Me This! (3/29). You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/riddle-me-this-329.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Riddle Me This! (3/29)"