Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Prima March BAP

I guess you know by now that I am a huge Prima fan and love to try the Build a page sketches, but this one I just don't know about....... I wasn't super fond of the sketch and I have to admit that the Moulin Rouge papers are not my favs -- but they were the only ones purchased by the lss that I visited when I visited my son earlier this month. We don't have a lss and I really hate to purchase online - I want to see things IRL and also there's always the shipping cost. Anyway....
I used a Prima mask and sprayed 2 colors of glimmer mist, and then sprayed a white Prima flower with mist also. I layered several different flowers on top of each other
and added these little pendants that I made with wire and seaglass that I had collected in Trinidad
I then layed lots of laces - Prima and vintage - to create the look of water or waves - to go with the photo of my nieces. I am going to try to take another photo of the layout in different light (to get rid of the strange glare) before I send it to Prima.

Thanks for looking,
Chris
You have read this article Prima with the title Prima March BAP. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/prima-march-bap.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Prima March BAP"