Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Orchids again

I know, I know, that I said I was going to move away from painting flowers - well, I started going to a painting group on Wednesday mornings, and one of my friends had some photos of orchids so........
One thing that I always find fascinating is how many different ways and versions painters can paint the same subject. My friend and I often paint the same subject but our styles and color senses are so very different that our paintings look very different. We want to have one group session in which everyone paints the same subject - won't that be fun to see all the variations?!

Gotta run - I'm working at the used book store today.
Chris
You have read this article watercolor with the title Orchids again. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/orchids-again.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Orchids again"