Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

One More List...

Tuesday's subject at 30 Days of Lists, was "Favorite Foods." That was an easy one!
The photo of the cute little bird was taken one time a few years back, when my mom and I were sitting at an outdoor cafe. I just thought he was so cute, and I've been waiting for a chance to use him - Fave Foods seemed like a good opportunity! Here are links to some of my fave foods:

Pizza Luce (best vegan pizza ever! My fave is the Little Gracie)
Hummus - (my fave brand is Sabra)
Edy's Frozen Fruit Bars (Love them all, but Pomegranite and Tangerine are the best!)
Clif Bars (Love them all!)

Only two more days til 21 Secrets! Yeayyy!

Thanks for visiting and I will see you again soon! Have an awesome Wednesday my friends!
You have read this article with the title One More List.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/one-more-list_30.html. Thanks!

No comment for "One More List..."