Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

New month, new challenge!!

And it's March again!!!! And March is a great month for me not only are we celebrating Finn's birthday tomorrow (he is turning 10 already, can't believe I am the proud mom of 2 teenagers!!!)
But in 2 weeks I will go to Madrid with Pete's mom!!!! And I am sooooo looking forward to that, love to enjoy some springweather, do some serious shopping and just look around! Never been in Madrid before so I am super excited!!!!!
But a new monrh also means a new challenge over at Scrappassion!!!! And we have a fun one for you (aren't they always fun??) We want to see a monochromaric lo with 4 photo's on it!!!
This challenge is foe both blogs, the Dutch (and Belgium) and the International one!!!
Here is mine:
This is Dean Jamy's big brother and quite a handfull I can tell you!!

Again I used a lot of Eline's huis here!!

The flower is from a fabricstore in Rotterdam (Schreuder)!!


If you would like to join us (wich I would love) go and visit the blog for more inspiration andto see what you need to do!!!
If you are Dutch (or from Belgium) you go HERE HERE!!!!
If you are from any other part of the world you go HERE HERE!!!
And for the Dutchies don't forget about our special Pink Ribbon Event in October you can read more about that HERE HERE HERE!!!!!
You have read this article with the title New month, new challenge!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/new-month-new-challenge.html. Thanks!

No comment for "New month, new challenge!!"