Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

much appreciated...

Yesterday was absolutely glorious...it was in the low 60's...I tell you, living in the Pacific Northwest, we truly enjoy our sunny days:)  I had a lovely lunch at the Boat Street Cafe in Seattle with a fab group of gals...thanks girls!!!

I'm on a huge thank you mode...all the paper is Stampin' Up...the sentiment is from co-branding efforts of EAD Designs and Paper Smooches...it is from the Thank you Sentiments stickerz set!

I was so very inspired by the latest Waltzing Mouse sketch:


Purples aren't my normal color palette that I tend to work with....that's what the color challenges are for...to get you to work outside your comfort zone.  Check out the CR84FN Color Challenge:


Do you see the embossed polka dots on the lavender panel?  Well, thanks to debbie standard's challenge over at Yvonne Yam's blog, I did something different with the panel....

For the first time, I used the sanding block that I've had for a couple years...I sanded the embossed polkas:)  It definitely isn't as visible because I used Stampin' Up cardstock instead of Core’dination’s goodness, but you can tell a smidge:)  It's a technique that I hadn't used before, so that's pretty coolio....I'll be on the search for some Core'dination's:)

I'm the hostess over at EAD Designs today...would love it if you'd pop over there to see my project:)

**birthday shout out**


My little girl turns 16 today....time flies....quickly.


My greatest and happiest job is being a Momma...I love my kidlets more than they could ever know...

Come on back tomorrow for a fun Skipping Stones Design blog hop!




You have read this article CR84FN / ead / paper smooches / stampin' up / waltzing mouse challenge with the title much appreciated.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/much-appreciated.html. Thanks!

No comment for "much appreciated..."