Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

miss you...

Monday...Monday....

Today is the EAD Designs Blog Hop!
{it officially starts at 10 am EST}

You should have arrived here from Liz's blog, Liz's Paper Loft!  If not, you'll want to start at the beginning which is the EAD Designs blog so that you don't miss out on the fun!

Check out my card for today:


The house/tulip are from the Little Houses Vinyl Rub-Ons sheet:


The tulip bloom is on a dimensional:)

The Miss You sentiment is from the Caged Vinyl Rub-Ons Sheet:


I was inspired by the latest Limelight Papercrafts sketch:


The challenge was to use green, that's easy smeasy for me since I LOVE green:)

The cardstock is PTI kraft and all the patterned paper is Pink Paislee's Old School...Jenn has one more set available in her shop!!  LOVE working with the canvas borders, they add such fab dimension to the card...

Don't forget about the current EAD Designs Spring Fling Color Challenge!


Check out my girl:)


She's such a good sport...you knew it was going to happen right?  I had to use one of the fun Mustache Vinyl Rub-On's with a coffee mug!  So my girl is a leftie....this particular mug is designed so when she holds it the pink mustache shows...righties will have a black mustache:)

Blogging about the girl, it was a flurry of birthday festivities for her this last weekend...slumber party on Friday night...Family party on Saturday night....my baby girl will be turning 16 this week...that is a very SWEET 16...

I love her to pieces...can't believe that she's going to be 16....

Okay, I'll stop before I get all weepy...

Next up is Super-Stephanie at {Dream Create Inspire}


You have read this article ead designs dt / kids / limelight / pink paislee with the title miss you.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/miss-you.html. Thanks!

No comment for "miss you..."