Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

**merci**

Hello!

I made a new discovery at J's the other day...I went there to drop off some stuff for Ginny {Waving!}...I made the 'mistake' of actually going into the store {with my coupon!}...

Here's today's card:


Sorry for the photog...I just couldn't get it perfect...but here's my discovery....just when I was thinking that J's is such a huge box store and they don't carry anything other than staples for me {glue dots etc} I found the ColorBok Flea Market.  Sooooooooo CUTE.  

This card doesn't look very labor intensive but for some reason I decided to make 4 of them...the Colorbok paper is 8x8 so I didn't want to waste any of that fun text panel....lotsa stitching....do you see the doily?  The felt bloom is vintage MM..gotta love the Cappuccino Baker's Twine from The Twinery...woot woot...I just won some of their new colors from Jay Gee's Nook!  The sentiment is the co-branding efforts of EAD Designs and Paper Smooches!

I was inspired by the sketch over at Cardabilities:


Thanks so much for stoppin' by!!!

You have read this article cardabilities / colorbok with the title **merci**. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/merci.html. Thanks!

No comment for "**merci**"