Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

home is where my heart is...

Wednesday...whew...I tell you, it's been a frenzy of a week.


It's my weekly Christmas Card....

The current Jingle Belles challenge is by my blog buddie Rose, who is the Guest Designer!  {Woot Woot Rose!!}


Here is the challenge:

So this week, we're asking you to make a card that is inspired by your Home for the Holidays ... it might be your childhood home, your current home, or your home-away-from-home.

I'm so very fortunate that I have several homes during the holidays...my home...darin's home...my momma's home...so the "Home is where the heart is" is the perfect sentiment for me:)

All the paper is Basic Grey...

I was inspired by the sketch over at Weekly Christmas Card Challenges run by my bloggie buddie, Sparkle:


I'll be back tomorrow with the NEW E.A.D Designs Color Challenge!!!

You have read this article basic grey / christmas card challenge / jingle belles / pti with the title home is where my heart is.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/home-is-where-my-heart-is.html. Thanks!

No comment for "home is where my heart is..."