Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Happenings in the studio - Right now!

Right now......
I am enjoying these beautiful roses that my DH brought home to me on Saturday.
I am mailing in a request for the marriage license for my first marriage many years ago - just can't find it and I absolutely positively have to have it to renew my driver's license - to prove I am ME - the ID requirements to get or renew a license in Florida are absolutely onerous and insane. There was a story in the newspaper Satuday about a 72 year old woman having to produce a marriage license from 50+ years ago
I am enjoying the much much needed rain that we got this morning
I am working on a big project for submission
I usually work on my ironing board as I have to stand to create, and the height is just perfect
I am obsessed with painting with lots of color right
I am finishing a small sewing project
I have my desk fairly tidy right now
I have all of my scrapping and paper crafting supplies stored in their bin and in these few containers that you can see on the bookcase. I have weeded down to absolute essentials! and only a very few manufacturers.
I have finished a very funky project that cannot be shown yet.

Hope your week is going well and thanks for reading,
Chris
You have read this article with the title Happenings in the studio - Right now!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/happenings-in-studio-right-now.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happenings in the studio - Right now!"