Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Hanging By A Moment at Scrapping The Music...

Hey there everyone - the new challenge at Scrapping The Music is "Hanging By A Moment" by Lifehouse. It's a song with lots of great lyrics that inspire me, I could have gone many different directions with this one, but here's what spoke to me...
With the tough year we've been having, Michael has been my rock; and I am so grateful for him! Love you darlin!!!

I used my March Scarlet Lime kit for this one, plus I busted out the sewing machine AND paint! I think it's the first time I've done both on one layout - it was fun!

Come on over and play along with us at STM! We'd love to see what you create!!! Click here to go to the challenge!

Today is April 1st - the day I've been waiting for for awhile now....

It's the starting day for 21 SECRETS!!! I can't wait to get my access to the workshop forum, so I can dive in! I will keep you posted!

Thanks so much for visiting and for your comments - I appreciate you so much!!!
You have read this article with the title Hanging By A Moment at Scrapping The Music.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/hanging-by-moment-at-scrapping-music_31.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Hanging By A Moment at Scrapping The Music..."