Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Good Things Daily and Soul Journaling...

Just a couple of journal entries to share with you today....

One in my "Good Things Daily" journal...
(The photo is from the web). I am using my Very Virginia kit from Noel Mignon for this entire journal. It's got a beautiful vintagey feel to it that I just love!


and another "collage potpourri" prompt in my Soul Journal...
Materials used were: acrylic paint, numbers cut from magazines, color crayon, sharpie marker, shipping tag, embroidery floss and Tim Holtz distress inks.

I will leave you with a pic of my two buddies hanging out with me in the scraproom - aren't they just the sweeeeetest???

I wish you a wonderful Friday my friends! Thanks so much for visiting and I will see you soon!
You have read this article with the title Good Things Daily and Soul Journaling.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/good-things-daily-and-soul-journaling.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Good Things Daily and Soul Journaling..."