Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

gonna get by with a little help from my friends...

This goes out to my friends...I'm so lucky to have such fabbie friends, both irl and bloggie:)


All the paper is Stampin' Up...the sentiment is E.A.D's Believe in Make Believe Stickerz.  PTI flower die {the blue flowers are stamped with the CHF polka dot backgrounder} , Martha butterfly punch, Queen and Co pearls and a sweet doily.

I was inspired by the Limelight Papercrafts Sketch...love it...and how fun that the challenge is Pearls...love them!


LOVE this week's Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger...



Such a gorgeous picture... What inspired me was the yellow and the feeling of spring...

**chit chat**

Okay, I knew I was going to be in trouble....Tiff got me hooked on Pinterest.  I always knew I loved quotes...that board is getting filled up quickly:)  I have a gazillion things 'starred' in my google reader so I'm in the process of transferring those things into Pinterest...sooooooo fun.

Things might be changing up around here...I recently accepted a Payroll/Human Resources position with a design firm in Seattle...I'm THRILLED with the new opportunity but I imagine over the next several weeks I'll be exhausted with my all the stuff I'll need to get done at my current job and then learning tons of new stuff with my new job...bear with me as I get back into a groove...

You have read this article limelight / moxie fab world / stampin' up with the title gonna get by with a little help from my friends.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/gonna-get-by-with-little-help-from-my.html. Thanks!

No comment for "gonna get by with a little help from my friends..."