Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Girl Camelot Challenge


 I don't participate in many challenges any more but when I read Cynthia's  Girl Camelot Challenge, I just had to join in. With the color palette and Cynthia's little inspirational tips about flowers, garden parties, and, of course, the fabulous mid-century fashion, I knew that I wanted to use a photo of my mother dressed in a simple sheer spring dress. She has a flower at her waist and wonderful high heeled sandals.  I used a vintage paper rose, a Prima sprig, and a vintage brooch from my collection. The colors are so clean and crisp.


I too love the simple and classic beauty of mid-century fashion - pearls, pure colors, simple lines - just so refreshing!
You have read this article with the title Girl Camelot Challenge. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/girl-camelot-challenge.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Girl Camelot Challenge"