Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

GDT -Tuesday Throwdown - Tag, you're it!

March is going to be a fun month...I'll be Guest Designing for the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge!  Thanks so much Kim (and team) for allowing me to be part of the family for awhile!!
Tuesday Throwdown is one of my favorite challenge sites, there are no vendor restrictions and you can use whatever stash you have to meet the challenge!

Stamps: Robyn's Fetish digi
sentiment: CG
Papers: SU! kraft, Basic Grey dp
Other: vintage seam binding, eggshell lace,
crocheted flower, MS border punch, 
MS pearls

I was quite lacking in baby cards, so when I saw this image from our sponsor this week, Robyn's Fetish, I knew I had to use it!  I thought it printed really nicely on the pink!!

Pop over to the challenge blog to see all the gorgeous DT inspiration, then come play along with us!  Tuesday Throwdown Challenge blog!


Thanks so much for stopping by, have a lovely day!!
Blessings!


some challenges...
Tuesday Throwdown - Tag you're it!
Craft Your Passion - Girly
KB Cute monday - anything goes using a Digi
Lexi's Creations - Flowers
My Partner in Crafting Crime - Baby
Ooh La La Creations - Pink, pink and more Pink
*Paper Playtime - Anything goes with a Digi
Woodware USA - Anything goes
Stamps R Us  - For the Girls
Sketchy Colors - Pink & Beige
Rainbow Lady's - Shabby Chic
Stampin' B's - Use a flower
You have read this article baby / vintage with the title GDT -Tuesday Throwdown - Tag, you're it!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/gdt-tuesday-throwdown-tag-you-it.html. Thanks!

No comment for "GDT -Tuesday Throwdown - Tag, you're it!"