Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Fave Things and Sketchy Thursdays!

Here is my take on this weeks sketch over at Sketchy Thursdays! Again I used alot of Echo Park's for the Reccord, I looove this line so easy to work with!!

Don't know what happened with the photo but it looks a little lopsided at the left upper corner, but in real it isn't!!!???

Today we also have a new challenge for you over at These are a Few!! and as ever it's a fun one! We love to see your fave scraptool, I know you have one, so why not scrap about it???

This time I am featuring Issay!!!!

She is an amazing scrapper, I love her style!! Visit her blog here here and you will love what you see!!




Here is her lo, so cool!!!

So if you like this challenge and you decide to play along, here is what you might win!!!!! This amazing kit id donated by Debby!!!!!
Hope you will find the time to play!!!!

You have read this article with the title Fave Things and Sketchy Thursdays!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/fave-things-and-sketchy-thursdays.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Fave Things and Sketchy Thursdays!"