Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

doily flower

Stampin' Up So Saffron...such a pretty yellow...love it teamed up with PTI's Aqua mist..makes me think of spring!


I was inspired by the color challenge over at Jay Gee's Nook:


Such a divine color combo!

I was also inspired by Yvonne Yam's guest blogger, Michelle Bertuzzi...


I'm thrilled to be fab friends with both of these lovely ladies:)  Michelle's challenge is to create a project that is not your typical style.

So when you look at my card today...

Stitching - check!
fab colors - check!
patterned paper - Whoa...no patterned paper?!!!!

I'm a patterned paper-a-holic....so there you go...I said it out loud:)

I've been skimming through the ole google reader but have been slow on the commenting...work has me absolutely exhausted by the time I get home and typically I've been falling asleep before 8 pm!  Luckily I get 1/2 of my blog posts done over the weekend...today's card was an easy smeasy one for me to do and although I was tired last night, I wanted to be creative because it helps me unwind.  I've had that gorgeous Hero Arts Circle Lace stamp for awhile and hadn't inked it up...it was long over due!

recipe
cardstock:  stampin' up so saffron, pti aqua mist
stamp:  hero arts circle lace
ink:  pti aqua mist
misc:  vintage thread, misc seam binding ribbon, prima bloom



You have read this article hero arts / pti / stampin' up with the title doily flower. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/doily-flower.html. Thanks!

No comment for "doily flower"