Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Crop crop crop

This challenge (for the Jenni Bowlin crop) was to use a vintage photo or to journal about your family. I made the flower from some laces and a paper pattern.
This challenge was to use a funky 1960s ad for inspiration - the ad was in pink and had lots of circles
And finally, this was for Dina Wakley's challenge to scrap yourself - little did you know that I am really a tiger underneath this sweet little shell. LOL!

I am on a little trip this week so I am posting this on Sunday - I am soaking up rays on another coastline, seeing some new sights, eating yummy food, doing a little shopping, taking lots of photos, and doing lots of sketching.  I will be back home on the weekend, just in time to work at Art under the oaks, our biggest art festival of the year. If you live anywhere near Vero Beach, FL, you should come and take a look!

See you soon,
Chris
You have read this article Jenni Bowlin with the title Crop crop crop. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/crop-crop-crop.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Crop crop crop"