Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Creating Galore! .. and other Stuff.

my days have been full.
full of creating scrapbook pages, full of organizing my house, full of watching fav tv shows,
full of time with family and friends, full of photographing the wedding of a good friend,
full of editing those photos,
and full of focusing on maintaining a healthier lifestyle spiritually and physically.

full, and oh it's all good!
i'm just gonna jump right in and load some pictures of life, and projects from the last 2 and 1/2 months.
first of all, let's just start with me, right now. after eating healthy and exercising sensibly for the last month and 1/2, i'm feeling more energetic, less achey, less old, and can fit into my favorite jeans again. here is me, as of yesterday, with a fun and funky new pillow i found at Tuesday Morning store.

(click on all images to see them larger}

January happenings {a couple highlights}
dave took a trip to israel with a big group from Grace College. this is him getting ready to load onto the bus. yep, that's right ... he only took what you see here ... 1 suitcase, 1 backpack and himself.
we got alot of snow in january. maggie loved it! and so did i. i do love the snow and winter. i ended up being sick for 13 solid days in january/february, so i was able to enjoy the winter weather from the cozy, warm couch.

February happenings:
the sunday before valentine's day i made cupcakes and took them down to my mom and dad's house. a fun, relaxing day.
kate {my daughter in law} has a february birthday. dave came home for the evening and we celebrated at a new italian restaurant, then back home for presents and dessert. it was great having the 5 of us together for the evening.
i started to organize some of the little things in my life. i looked all over for good storage for my earrings and this is what i came up with ... so far this is working out fantastic. they are always in their place, they are easy to get out and put away, and i can keep these little containers in my drawer; out of sight ... exactly what i was going for.

Now for some scrappy things I've done lately:
Some of my Magistical Memories Chipboard projects.....


Just some stuff for fun....

Some of my For the Luv of Art projects:

some fun things i've created for Creative Imaginations....

and some fun things i created for the Punky Sprouts booth at CHA.

so, let's see, what else have i been up to?
i've had some amazingly fun and exciting scrappy happenings. some i can't share yet. some i can ... Scrapbook Trends have regularly requested projects from me for their issues coming up.
i am humbled and feel blessed.
my to do list at the moment consists of all kinds of things.
taking the next 2 months to deep clean my house. every inch of it.
gather "stuff" for the garage sale at jane's {mother in law} house in may.
plan and schedule vacations with families.
edit wedding photos from janel and josh's wedding.
take michael's {nephew} senior pics
more fun scrappy projects. {my outlet for relaxation and creativity}
plan fun things to do during spring breaks coming up.
add hand weights to my exercise routine.

oh so full .... and it's all oh so good!

You have read this article with the title Creating Galore! .. and other Stuff.. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/creating-galore-and-other-stuff.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Creating Galore! .. and other Stuff."