Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

classic wedding

Classic Wedding...what does that mean to you?  I think of a formal ceremony & reception.  Do 'regular' people still do those?

I made this for a dear friend of mine that is getting married this summer...you know who you are so please don't look any further since you haven't received the card yet!

We spent some quality time together at Paper Source looking for wedding invite ideas for her...sooo many options that it was overwhelming for her.

She ended up going home with some embossed DIY invites...not sure if she'll keep them, but they are gorgeous.

Anywho's......I made this card to send to her....used my new Crate Paper Goodness, the sentiment is ala SRM.


I'm so very excited for her wedding...I haven't been to one in a long time..I'll live vicariously through her...if you follow me on Pinterest, I have several wedding oriented boards...the inspiration is never ending.

My card was inspired by the fab sketch over at Get Sketchy!

**chit chat**

Just a reminder that the E.A.D Designs March Steal ends today!



Flashback Friday 9.0
is going strong but it ends tomorrow at 11:59 pm PST!  So linkie up!!!



I've been trying to keep up with my google reader and commenting and haven't been doing so well on the commenting...been falling asleep pretty early...training is going great at the new job but it wipes me out!  Soooo....be patient with me:)

Thanks sooo much for stoppin' by!!!
You have read this article crate paper / get sketchy blog / srm with the title classic wedding. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/classic-wedding.html. Thanks!

No comment for "classic wedding"