Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

best wishes...

Hello!

Sunday...already?  I start my new job tomorrow...I was telling the kids that I'm going to have to lay out my clothes...like it is the first day of school for me:)

Okay, today's card:


I typically post my Jingle Belles card on Wednesday's but I had it finished up so why not mix things up:)  


The latest challenge is:

incorporate holiday foliage into your masterpiece

Can you believe this is week 13?

I have a minimum of 13 cards but probably at least 25?  I should count:)  I actually made 2 of today's card.  There is something about Making Memories Christmas lines...they consistently rock.  This paper is delish, the poinsettia's are flocked...gotta love flocked paper.  The stamp/die cut is PTI...hmmm...thinking it might be the first time I used those goodies.

I might just be back later...I wanted to play with the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger...I was thrilled that Cath featured one of my thank you cards on Friday in her Out & About in the Moxie Fab World:)

You have read this article jingle belles / Making Memories / pti with the title best wishes.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/best-wishes.html. Thanks!

No comment for "best wishes..."