Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Animal, vegetable, or abstract

Just playing in the studio today
I will let you guess what this painting is supposed to be or not to be
Warm today but cloudy and we just had a little shower
which we needed badly - they had to close I-95 in the county just north of us because of forest fires and we can actually smell the smoke
I have Beef Bourguignon (recipe from the Barefoot Contessa) simmering on the stove
it is a complicated recipe but I love to make it at least once every winter
I had a very happy surprise this morning:
I won a $25 gift certificate to Joggles.com from the Sketchbook Challenge blog - Yay!
Joggles sells mixed media, drawing, doll making, and other types of craft supplies
I am super excited - not sure yet what to order because they have such fantastic stuff!
Hope you are having a great day!
Chris


You have read this article watercolor with the title Animal, vegetable, or abstract. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/animal-vegetable-or-abstract.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Animal, vegetable, or abstract"